[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:59:23 UTC 2016

Great advice Graham,. But Andrew is in Canada. I believe he is in Ontario. Minneapolis might be the best place to visit. If however, his parents don't let him do anything by himself, I wonder who will support and come with him to visit? I've been to Blind Inc. to check it out with my boyfriend. I also have attended things years ago with family to support friends who graduated. I'm trying to get into going to Blind myself and so is my boyfriend. Chad and I will pray for you Andrew. The victory will be even more sweet because you're coming from another country. We have our difficulties with Voke rehab in the state supporting NFB training, but you will be extra blest if you're able.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone