[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Daily Thought for Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:26:49 UTC 2016

Though long it is a very good article.
I've lived with a hoarder and I could tell you stories but there is a space and your time. I totally agree with this wonderful article that we need to look at things from more than just the "if you don't need it get rid of it ". Viewpoint.
Like faith mastering  decluttering is a journey!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone