[Faith-talk] Wisdom Gems and Pearls for Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed May 11 11:34:24 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this middle day of the week, at least
as when this message is being written.  I hope that you are all doing
well today, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Sorry folks, but my local number for NFB Newsline, where I get my
latest news, is either busy or under maintenance, so the news will have
to be cancelled at least for today.  However I do have two quotes for
your consideration, pondering and reflection, so all is not lost.

Praise is the overflow of a joyful heart.

God knows us inside and out.  No renovation project is too big for Him.
(quote compiler's comment:  For biblical proof of this, please either
read or listen to Psalm 139.  If you are still ambitious you might like
to read one or both of the following books:  "Fearfully and Wonderfully
Made" by Philip Yancey and Dr. Paul Brand, or "Inside Out" by Dr. Larry Crabb).

And there you have it for today, but hopefully NFB Newsline will be up
and running tomorrow.  Until then I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.