[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:30:05 UTC 2016

Debby, thank you for your post! I have tried to remind people that he is out of country as well but people seem to not notice. I urged him to try to go to the three months underwear at least he'd have more time to practice the skills. I pray he gets to go to some training center. I don't know how things work there but if his parents have to sign him up or give permission, I'm scared it might not be the longer one where he can practice skills. Andrew, you are in my prayers. Where you be a nose

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone