[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:23:37 UTC 2016

People are not reading their emails.  Andrew DOES NOT live in the
U.S.  Training in Canada is NOT like our training.  However they
may have some kind of training centers, which Andrew said he
might be able to go to.  His prayer request is that he would make
a good choice about whether to go to a one month or a three month
center and then that he will be able to leave his parents' house
and live on his own.    Blessings,    Debby