[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, May 17, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon May 16 10:13:34 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow saints of the Most High God.  Hope you
are all doing well today, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your pondering, consideration and reflection.

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of
your own.  Harold Coffin

A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion.  Washington
Irving (quote compiler's comment:  This is one that I'm going to share
with my fellow Lions in Hagerstown MD at our 2016 multidistrict 22
convention this week).

And that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of our
heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God, are your quotes
for today and for the next several ones.  Until Friday when, Lord
willing more of teh same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of
the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and
mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of
Gladness.