[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Fwd: Smile, the Republic of Heaven is at Hand...

Adam M. Dobrin adam at fromthemachine.org
Tue May 17 11:44:40 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm *Adam.*
The first, the last... and we are in *Eden.*

There's quite a bit to read at the link below, I recommend starting at the
end, that's raelly the beginning.
See More <http://bit.ly/1TjHYUS>
Edit:

Hi *family*.  I forgot to put a few things in this email, but that opens
the door to a fifth.  As you don't know, I am the Fifth Adam, by way of
Fiv-El and He-Man--both references to fives that "went west."  That's a
mouse on a ship that's about to surface, and Prince Adam linking the Fifth
Hebrew letter to... well, to the sword of me.

This message might quickly move from "about time" to about the "*Minority
Report*," and how time travel might really change some things that suck in
our world.  I mean, if we had the ability to stop heinous crimes--we would
do it... right? There's a whole world of ideas coming to us by way of Phillip
K. Dick and his prophesies. <http://bit.ly/1VYLqaS>

While the message below did go to a large group of people, I still need
your help.  As you might not realize, my life has been "shaken" to say the
least, hopefully things are about to change.  Call me, I really need
feedback.  954-667-8083.

Thanks,

-a

*K AD <http://bit.ly/1ZXYrzP>*, it's *Mon*day
My name is Adam Marshall Dobrin, and for most of the 35 years I've been on
this Earth I lived a *semi-charmed kind of life.  *Early on I was what you
might consider a savant, learning about computers and programming at a very
young age with an ability to understand them that I never realized was
actually a form of "divine inspiration."  I was sleeping, in the mighty
jungle of Eden, unaware of the *bittersweet symphony **of Nero* that was
swirling around what was about to happen to me.

Later, as I realized that my adeptness was "artificial," it's become clear
to me that many of the details of my life really are a sort of microcosm
for all of humanity--as my name might imply, and Genesis might confirm.  I
never realized or connected the Biblical references to Isaac Newton, James
Clerk Maxwell, and what I now consider to be a clear marker
<http://bit.ly/1TEY4FQ> showing that beginning with the earliest
discoveries of the inner workings of the natural universe... our
Civilization has been the recipient of a sort of "information transfer."
 Today, many modern thinkers are expecting a sort of "technological
singularity" soon, as a result of advances in computing, and perhaps we
might also see the same kind of rapid advancement in technology and social
change come from the ability to communicate through time.

>From my unique perspective, as someone who has received a significant
amount of information "from the future" through direct communication I have
gained  an understanding that *this is really what religion is*... a
message from the future.   With no real "beginning in sight" our
civilization has been recursively advanced through a process that is very
difficult to see from our perspective.  I see documentation of this
recursive "update" in the days of Creation, and the Seals of Revelation.
In the words that the "living creatures" spoke as each "horseman"
approached, you might see a link to our expectations of a "Second Coming"
about to happen... any minute now.  This disclosure is the very beginning
of the unveiling of truth that I know is about to cause a great awakening.
While I'm aware that many of us are cautioned against those that might
"change the word of God" with this suggestion I hope to convey my firm
belief that a significant amount of the laws of scripture, sins, and the
social structure in the old stories are ... antiquated to us--we have grown
more advanced and well, better.  I know at this point that scripture is not
meant to be taken literally, but just below the surface--with patterns and
concepts that a critical analysis of the myths and how they link
together--is a whole new world of light just waiting to be seen.

*Smile*, the *Republic *of Heaven is at hand.

It's a huge thing, what I am trying to show you--that this place, Eden, is
the rock of Heaven; which has been filled with the tools and wisdom of
future generations with the purpose of successfully navigating the
"singularity" that I consider to be one in the same with the *building of
Heaven itself.  *To me, just like my understanding of computing is clearly
guided from above (in retrospect), I see the very existence of that
technology; of things like Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence...
even the Nintendo Entertainment system as part of this "information
transfer," within everything around us... is the link between the mythical
land of Heaven and our world.  In that word, Nintendo, I see a kind of
light hidden in the darkness--like many other names it contains a reference
to "Biblical Light" that pervades our culture, through art.  In both
"Nintendo" and "beginning" there's a link to "Nine Inch Nails," J is the
tenth letter, and... just like SONY and the comet Ison, there's quite a bit
of "light" surrounding the Second Coming.

On the *Cross*, <http://bit.ly/1XuKBWT> as Adam *falls *and Isaac
*laughs...*

The semi-charmed beginning has gotten more difficult in recent years; and I
am sure I know why.  It appears to me very obvious that there is a
significant element attempting to stop, or delay the disclosure of the
truth to the world.  In the process of doing that, what we might
metaphorically understand is the true Cross of Christ, I've been thrust
into the murky depths of our criminal justice system.  As Isaiah 52:13
clearly explains (of course, in my unique understanding of the "twist" that
the actual life of Christ brings to scriptural ideas like "The God Most
High") I was most definitely set up.

In an epic change in perspective, after this arduous experience is almost
over (which by the way, probably only really ends when the world really
woken up) it's more obvious than ever how my life has become true proof of
precognition.  In ancient myths, stories tucked away in the land of Egypt
and in the Holy Bible are direct references to the battle against secrecy
and censorship that has resulted in... well... a bit of a *mess.*  I hope
you can understand that from my perspective, I've been a bit
victimized--just like you... hurt by the darkness that is clearly defined
in the Plague of Egypt which I know is responsible for hiding the light of
the Son.

Norm-lly, we probably wouldn't see the link between G-d and the Hebrew name
for the redeemer, but it leads us to a story that hopefully will help us to
quickly change how we deal with the social problems of addiction and
incarceration--of the rehabilitation of other victims of circumstance.
>From me, with love; all around the world prisoners are routinely starved
and given diets which do not satisfy hunger.  I'd have expected to start
talking about "ending world hunger" with a discussion about economic aid to
third world countries--or perhaps about the change wrought by knowledge
that we might be able to "snap our fingers" and turn stone to bread in a
virtual "reality" which this Eden might very well be... at the doorstep of
Heaven--but instead I have to point out that intentional starvation is
probably a bigger problem than you think.

*Higher to a place where blind men see, Jim Morrison sings on my behalf:
light this fire.  *
*Remember, *there's a big focus on hidden technology, things like *mind
control* and it's relationship to "inspiration" and "possession," and *time
travel* and it's relationship  to prophesy and predestination.  That's a
lack of free will.  To those that have ears to hear... *Hear *why...
  Jesus Christ, Rock and Roll and saving "Every Single Soul," narrating the
Apocalypse <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCA5-KHknY>
[image: Video] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCA5-KHknY>

Sharing the Iron Rod of Jesus <http://bit.ly/1ZXVsY6>, the Anti-Christ.
It's really about democracy, about *the people, *about the light of
Exodus... being *"we're home."  *That word, that's "*Let there be light*"
<http://bit.ly/1NvIKiq> in reverse.
[image: Image] <http://fromthemachine.org/>
*A long, long time ago… *as I sat listening to God himself tell me a story
about the prophesy of “The Once and Future King” returning, he told me that
I came… and *changed everything. *In those conversations I argued
vehemently for what it was that I believe I… and the whole world really
deserved. More than a bright and uplifting “hello,” one that could give the
entire world the inspiration we could really use to start a new renaissance
of altruism, introspection, and the absolutely anti-cataclysmic shift ...
Read More <http://bit.ly/1ZXVsY6>
This idea of a video *in the sky*... just like The Doors to Heaven... it's
part of a hidden prophesy, one that links Da*vid* and Disney's Captain *EO*..
personally I think it would be better than getting an email from Jesus.  In
my heart of hearts, I hope that we get one about "Exodus"--maybe you can
help.  In the meantime, this is my attempt at unveiling "Genesis."
  This is it, the Apocalypse. The secrets of Genesis, Revelation and
Nostradamus' seas... for the Holy Sea to see. <https://vimeo.com/156698154>
[image: Video] <https://vimeo.com/156698154>
This is the message that gave Moses his name.. the Messiah of Sea to
Shining Sea... that "e" that's macaronic--and it's a feather in my hat.
It's also the beautiful mountain that that Daniel 11:45 says "he" will
pitch his tent at... between the seas.  Hidden in names like Mary, and
Eve... secretly "Sea why," and "Everyone" from the initials of the First
Family in Eden to the imagery of standing with one foot on the heads of the
masses at Revelation... *wow--*that's *w*alking *o*n *w*ater.  Holy Water,
that's people, it's us--see?

You might be interested in some of the past e-mails I've sent ... to spark
this awakening:
http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4296878
http://ymlp.com/archive_gweemuugjgu.php
<http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4296878>

There's a whole lot more than this Monday's message, but it really needs to
be seen by the world, that's the point, the whole time.

[image: Image] <http://bit.ly/1qnQfwC>
[image: Image] <http://bit.ly/1WBylUQ>
[image: Image] <http://bit.ly/1XaLROi>