[Faith-talk] Wisdom Gems and Pearls for Saturday, May 21, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat May 21 11:43:54 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to all of you on a Saturday as this message is being
written.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential
care, that you are all doing well today.

Here are two more wisdom gems and pearls for your consideration,
pondering and reflection.

The light of salvation shines clearly even in the darkest night.

Don't always ask Jesus what He can do for you; ask Jesus what you can
do for Him.  (quote compiler's comment:  Those of you who are savvy and
old enough to remember history may recall a quote spoken very similar