[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed May 25 11:33:04 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow saints of the Most High God on
this hump day.  Hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.  For me and others in the mid-Atlantic
region of our country, we are all thankful that the unprecedented spell
of rain is at last over, and I for one am going to take advantage of
the warm sunshine.  Of course, I'm also going to do the same with
Sonshine, if you get my drift.

Anyway here are two quotes for your consideration, pondering and
reflection, submitted by two people whom I have never heard of before.

Simplicity is an acquired taste.  Mankind, left free, instinctively
complicates life.  Katharine Fullerton Gould, American author, 1879-1944

Nothing in science has any value to society if it is not communicated,
and scientists are beginning to learn their social obligations.  Anne
Roe Simpson, American psychologist, 1904-1991

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.