[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, May 27, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:17:04 UTC 2016

I like the second one and have posted it to my Facebook page. Happy memorial day everyone and do not forget to thank a veteran for their service today, this weekend or any day. We are still here & free because of them.

Wisconsin is annoyingly warmer than usual to after chaotic hot one day cold the next. We did exactly as you suggested last night – tried out the air-conditioner for a few hours to get the mugginess out.

Peace,

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s