[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, May 30, 2016 and an Announcement

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon May 30 11:32:25 UTC 2016

Hello to all my readers out there in cyberspace, and especially hello
for my fellow compatriots celebrating Memorial Day in the way you
choose to do so.  Hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

The announcement is that the Baffling Bible Questions column will not
be posted today in honor of Memorial Day, but it will return tomorrow.
In place of it I will find something appropriate to post.

And now for the three quotes for today for your consideration,
pondering and reflection.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.  George Eliot

The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have
helped you.  John E. Southward

Growth in wisdom may be exactly measured by decrease in bitterness.
Friedrich Nietzsche

And that will do for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of
the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.