[Faith-talk] Bashing the West

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon May 30 20:31:43 UTC 2016

Hi Brandon,

Mostafa isn't interested in dialoging with any of us.  He just
wants us to know his opinions.  He doesn't want to know about the
love of Jesus.  He has all the answers about how we in the west
think and act, and will not listen to reason or explanation.
Your posts to him are an exercise in futility.

Mostafa, you seem to be on this list to bash the west, where most
of us live, and our religion or lack thereof.  That is not the
purpose of this list.  Either you stop immediately or I will ask
Dave to unsubscribe or block your messages.  You've been trouble
on here before, and I won't tolerate it.  End of discussion!