[Faith-talk] Quotes for Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue May 31 11:14:26 UTC 2016

Hello and a good Tuesday to all my cyber readers out there.  Hope your
day is going well, went well or about to begin, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at
every dog that barks.

If you don't like the road you're walking on, start paving another one.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.