[Faith-talk] paul smith

Rhanda Hasley rhanda.hasley at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 13 23:51:06 UTC 2016

Andrew, thanks so much for letting us know.  I also found out this very
shocking and sad news through mutual friends and was about to share it with
the list as well.  He and I had corresponded off and on for over 30 years,
sharing a common interest and knowledge of Esperanto, among other things.
His messages to the list and readings on the radio programs were always a
blessing, and I sent him a personal message not long ago to express my
appreciation. He was a true blessing and inspiration, and will be sorely
missed.  Thank God he is rejoicing with Jesus.

Rhanda