[Faith-talk] paul smith

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:27:08 UTC 2016

Hi all, as usual I have been playing catch up  I found a note from Paul to me. He asked me to pray for him as he thought he had some kind of virus and wasn't feeling well well  I am thinking it was maybe one of his last emails. It made me feel sad because I would certainly have prayed for him. But we can continue praying for his family.

Sent from my iPhone