[Faith-talk] Catholicism

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Oct 1 16:31:23 UTC 2016

Ericka, it seems an inaccurate statement to say that the only Catholics who
read their Bibles are the Charismatic ones. It would be impossible to know
this unless you visited everyone's home and observed their daily routines.
*smile* The only routine you can comment on is your own. If your church did
not encourage spiritual discipline, that is sad. My Catholic friends have
been among the most devout studiers I have known.

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org