[Faith-talk] Quotes for Sunday, October 2, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 2 11:13:08 UTC 2016

Hello and warm greetings to you on the first Sunday of a brand-new
month.  Wonder what the Lord has in store for us this month? Well, for
starters, it is the month in which we celebrate at least five birthdays
that I know of, so when they come around, if you know the particular
people, just wish them a happy birthday.  Beyond that I know not what
God has in store for us individually and collectively, but we just have
to wait and find out.

Here are your two quotes today for consideration, pondering and reflection.

In a household with kids, it's only quiet enough to hear a pin drop if
there's enough trouble brewing to power a volcano.

Telling someone in distress, "It could be worse," is only guaranteed to
make it so.

And there you have today's quotes, but don't forget that, later on in
this space will be the weekly Bible trivia game poem, then from the New
Testament.  Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes
will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an
earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.