[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, October 2, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 2 16:15:39 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings on this first Lord's Day for the month of October.
I hope that you are all doing well today, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here is your New Testament weekly Bible trivia game for you.  This is
one that I would interrupt the reciter of this game even after the
first line, if we were doing this live.  I'm sure it would be the same
with you.  Let's dive into it right now.

Parable told, of the ninety and nine.
Silver is sought, till the owner does find.
Prodigal son goes away and returns;
Father is thankful, but elder son burns.

And there you have it for today.  I expect many correct answers to this one.

Until next Sunday when, Lord willing the next weekly Bible trivia game
poem will be posted, then from the Old Testament, may the God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and
collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian
friend and brother, Paul