[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, October 6, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Oct 6 17:39:10 UTC 2016

I find most of my quotes at the tag lines found in "Our Daily Bread"
devotionals, brailled by Source of Light Braille Ministries in Madison
Georgia and printed in print by the good folks at Our Daily Bread
Ministries in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  But a fair number come from my
good friend David Globe from Canada at the beginning of Donny Parrot's
devotions called Don's Daily Delights/gems.  Some of them I pick up
from sermons I hear over the radio, whether via the Internet or
terrestrial radio.  Hope that answers your question.  Paul