[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, September 7, 2016 and a Reminder About Radio Show

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Oct 7 11:27:54 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to one and all out there in cyberspace.  Let's all
of us, in our own way, pray for those residents in Florida who probably
have been evacuated to shelters and other places as a result of
Hurricane Matthew.  On their behalf, thanks for your prayers, as I know
they will be deeply appreciated.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Give the devil an inch and he'll take a smile.

No, it is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and
once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.
Elizabeth E. Bowen

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned to the info regarding
my radio program.

The broadcast will be aired live from 9-10 AM eastern time today,
Friday, October 7, over the facilities of the Radio Reading Network of
Maryland.  To access the program on the internet go to
http://www.radioreadingnetwork.org
and click on the link that says "listeners," without the quotes, and
hopefully you will be there.  Thanks for listening, whether you hear us
for the entire hour or just a brief time.  We appreciate all listeners,
whether they can listen for only a few minutes or the entire hour.
Today's show will basically be a repeat of what was aired this past Tuesday on
http://www.cjoyinternetradio.com.

Until then or until later today when, Lord willing a timely literary
contribution will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.