[Faith-talk] prayers, and conference call

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:41:34 UTC 2016

Joining my prayers with all of yours re the hurricane—for our nation, but even more for Haiti, who really didn’t need a disaster on top of the earthquake of years ago...

I meant to make the last conference call, but lost track of the date. Any way a reminder could be sent out the day of for space-shots like me? I will do my level-best to make this one, and can’t wait to match some voices with names that have become familiar and loved in the last few months as I’ve become more of a participant here.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---