[Faith-talk] Quotes for Sunday, October 9, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 9 10:52:24 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to one and all on this Lord's Day.  I hope that
your day is going well as you read this message, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.  For those of you who read this
message before you head out to your respective churches, I hope that
your day of worship with your congregants will be a fruitful one.
Ditto for you who have already done this.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.  Friedrich
Wilhelm Nietzsche

The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never
meet.  Andy Warhol, American painter, 1928-1976

And that will do for today, but don't forget that later in this space
will be the weekly Bible trivia game poem, then based on a book and
chapter of the Old Testament.  Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord
willing more quotes and news tidbits will be posted, I am your obedient
servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your
sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and
peace, Oil of Gladness.