[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, October 9, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 9 18:05:05 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings on the second Lord's Day of October.  Of course, as
this is being written you good people in Australia and New Zealand are
in your Monday.  For the rest of us, I hope that your day is going
well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Today's Bible trivia game poem is based on a book and chapter of the
Old Testament, and remember that all I have is from Song of Songs to
Malachi.  Now just read below, and tell me on which book and chapter
the following is based.

Then shall Jerusalem be as a stone,
Crushing all nations, though standing alone.
Then shall they look on the one they did pierce,
Mourning with tears, and a bitterness fierce.

Well folks, if not for one important line I would have no clue as to
book and chapter were someone else moderating this game, but let's see
how well you do with it.

Until next Sunday when, Lord willing the next weekly Bible trivia game
poem will be presented, then from the New Testament, may the God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and
collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian
friend and brother, Paul