[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, October 10, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Oct 10 09:35:10 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow Faith-Talk saints of the Most High
God.  Hope your Monday is going well as you read this message, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

More important than looking for a spouse is to be a good spouse.

It's hard to find an enemy who has outposts in your head.  Sally Kempton

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives to give us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.