[Faith-talk] Fw: Slow Down and Listen {Encouragement for Today}

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Tue Oct 11 02:16:31 UTC 2016

This is a great devotion!  We all need to be reminded to "Listen" to
the "Still, Small voice" in our lives.  Life is very fast-paced and
sometimes, it is just hard to keep up with everything.  Do any of you
experience this?  Even as a totally blind person, we have to make more
of an effort to keep up with life.  Sometimes, it is not an option to
move slow.  As Christians, we should listen to the Lord before taking
on a challenge.  Please send me your thoughts!  I would love to hear
what your point-of-view is on this!  Thanks!