[Faith-talk] Three Quotes for Sunday, October 23, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 23 11:45:26 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to all my cyber readers out there.  Hope your Lord's
Day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's three quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Spontaneity has its time and its place.  Arthur Frank Burns

You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your
faith.  Mary Manin Morrissey

Holiness is the architectural plan upon which God builds His living
temple.  Charles Haddon Spurgeon

And there you have today's quotes.  For those of you like myself who
haven't been to our respective houses of worship yet, I pray that we
and our fellow congregants will get a good word from the Lord as
imparted to us by our pastors and/or Sunday school teachers, and will,
with that knowledge, apply the same to our individual lives as the
gracious Holy Spirit leads.  Ditto for you who have already been to
your respective churches.

Don't forget that, later today there will be the weekly Bible trivia
game poem, then based on a book and chapter of the Old Testament.
Until then or until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes and news
tidbits will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.