[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, October 23, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Oct 23 17:03:34 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow astute Bible students.  Hope your
day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Today's Bible trivia game may present a challenge, as each chapter in
this short book sound very similar.  Nevertheless I hope that some of
you can put two and two together and come up with the correct book and chapter.

Where is my lover, oh woman most blest?
He is gone down to his garden to rest.
You, oh my love, are the beautiful one;
Turn now your eyes, lest my heart be undone.

Well folks, like perhaps many of you, if someone else was moderating
this game I'd have no problem with the book itself, but the chapter
would elude me.  Let's see how well you do.

And that will do for this week.  Until next Sunday when, Lord willing
the next weekly Bible trivia game will be posted, then from the New
Testament, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe,
individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.
Your Christian friend and brother, Paul