[Faith-talk] 10/27/16 Quotes, But No News Tidbits For a Reason to be Given After Quotes

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Oct 27 12:01:34 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to most of you on a Thursday as this message is
being written.  I hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Nothing is unusable in God's hands.  (quote compiler's tongue-in-cheek
observation:  And that could mean that He is the King of recycables).

The measure of love is what you are willing to give up for it.

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned for a reason for lack
of other info.

First of all, as you can tell from the time of this post I got up
somewhat later than normal, but the main reason is that I'm having
computer troubles.  Basically after several hours and without warning,
whether I'm in an audio chatroom, doing emails or listening to a radio
station, my Samnet screen reader simply stops talking and I don't know
what to do.  Brian, a Sero staff member, initiated a System Access
Repair, but that didn't help any, and because of that and the
frustration it has caused me, the news tidbits won't be posted, not
because of any animosity on my part toward a group or individual, but
because of what I just posted.  Someone off this list made some
suggestions, but in trying them they didn't help.  Anyone with a
possible solution please reply to me privately at
paulsmith at samobile.net.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated, and many thanks go
along with them.

And that will do it for now.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
hopefully more quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.