[Faith-talk] {Spam?} The Strength of Kindness by Naomi Zacharias

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:47:13 UTC 2016

The author of this article is so right; kindness is often overlooked, er considered weak nowadays. Even when people offer to help us whether we need it or not, it is often based on kindness. I love to be able to smile and say thanks, I'm fine, knowing that there are going to be and have been times when I needed that offered help. I am amazed sometimes at the rudeness of some blind fobks when a simple do thanks is pretty generally all that's needed. Being kind in return is so much better.     Debby