[Faith-talk] {Spam?} The Leaf and the Wind

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Oct 28 06:28:12 UTC 2016

Debbie, you are a very perceptive lady, but our Lord said as much when
he stated that "the wind blows where it wills," and then He likened it
to the Holy Spirit.  Hopefully there will be people attending our local
Lutheran Outreach Center of the Blind to discuss this fable/folktale
during our monthly get-together this Saturday.  If we have this
discussion, I can picture it as a lively one.  Paul

P.S.  Just thought of something interesting.  The "spiritual wind," if
I can use that terminology, helps us blind and visually impaired folk
in our activities of daily living, in hopefully securing a job or any
number of other things that we do on a daily basis.  Paul