[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, October 29, 2016 and an unspoken Prayer Request

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:16:15 UTC 2016

Well, here's my feeble attempt to explain. Humans often have a desire to fly, hence jumping off the cliff in the first place. You'd better grow wings or you'll crash and burn. The thought of jumping off a cliff and the thrill of downward movement the then the thrill of flying! Up I'd swoop, then back down from the dizzying heights. This is what I got. And it must be wonderful or it would be wenderful to do it on a crisp cold night with the moon shining.    Debby