[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 07:02:52 UTC 2016

It is  thur

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Ericka via
Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 1 september 2016 06:14
Till: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Kopia: Ericka <dotwriter1 at gmail.com>
Ämne: Re: [Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

I am you're right.

I think people fear what they can't relate to. Some people just live inside
their head. Most folks are decent if made comfy sbout asking.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170

 from my iPhone 6s

<faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi the issue i have is this is some of these people are very forceful
> about wanting you healed sometimes i think that it is them that has a
> problem more than you and things. I also think sometimes that  tsome
> of these people want to be showy and all they want is a mearicle for
> their selfish desires.
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Sarah Blake LaRose via Faith-Talk <
> faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> I always like to tell people that there was one instance in which a
>> person's friends brought him to Jesus and it was because the crows
>> was in the way. When Jesus healed a person, he didn't interact with
>> another person who wanted to ask him to heal a blind person. The only
>> times this happened was when a person was dying and the person's
>> family member asked him to heal them. Otherwise he interacted
>> directly with the person who asked him to heal them. So those of us
>> who have disabilities are capable of asking for our healing or not.
>> And there is a lot more to the healing narratives than healing. Most
>> often these are stories about a person being restored to the
>> community that was shunning them or leaving them out because of their
>> disability. I have to wonder what Jesus would have to say to a
>> community that has the means and the power to be inclusive but refuses to
be enlightened and live as the community of God should.

>> Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical
>> languages Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
>> http://www.sarahblakelarose.com Info for seminaries and faith

Until then, we must make the best of it, and be an encouragement to others.

>>> Blessings,
>>>
>>> Linda

>>> for
>>> Faith-Talk: