[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, September 1, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Sep 1 09:49:30 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to one and all on the first day of a brand-new
month.  What will you do now that the summer days are over? Oh yes, I
know that summer isn't officially over till around the 20th or 21st of
the month, but it doesn't hurt to plan, right?

Here are today's three quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Christ sends us out to bring others in.

Jesus loves me, this I know.

We can own up to our wrongs--because we can't hide them from God anyway.

And there you have it for today's wisdom gems and pearls.  Until
tomorrow when, Lord willing more of the same will be posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.