[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Fwd: The time is short, Time... that's alright... may we all go out in the middle of the night. -Pig, DMB

Adam M. Dobrin adam at fromthemachine.org
Thu Sep 1 14:32:08 UTC 2016

*Please read the original email at the bottom, it might help speed things
along.*

While you all are not media, and I haven't sent you an e-mail every day for
the last .... like 5 months... rest assured I've lit up nearly every
newspaper, tv, radio, college, and uh... elected official in America... and
abroad.  There is a dark force hiding the truth <http://sign.reallyhim.com>,
and we need to take action now to ensure that we are not lost to the abyss
<http://biblehub.com/revelation/20-1.htm> forever.  Those two links are
Revelation 20:1 and Ecclesiastes 9:11 which our Burning Bush spoke to the
world during his inaugural address... 8 months before the attack...on
January 20, 2001--in American dates... that's pretty clearly divine prophesy
come true. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQVCmbDgl4>

How.. in one hour?
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevgjKPDgfM&list=PLgYKDBgxsoMMSIyE5B17FcRlDo2VZyLQa>

I need you now tonight... I'm living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo>

-a
<http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Brit_Chadashah/brit_chadashah.html>

Adam <http://twitter.com/yitsheyzeus> Mars <http://about.me/ssiah>hall
Dobrin <http://fb.me/admdbrn>
The Ministry of Forbidden Knowledge
<https://www.facebook.com/MinistryOfForbiddenKnowledge/videos>

"and the walls and halls will fade away...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARd5FW3jyfI>" - Dave J.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc4jgUJEko> Matthews

The Doors <http://ironclad.lamc.la> are coming. <http://tiscoming.lamc.la>

Guess what... the Farmer