[Faith-talk] autism, healing and whatever else...

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:21:46 UTC 2016

Amen

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Ericka via Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 1 september 2016 16:20
Till: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion <faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Kopia: Ericka <dotwriter1 at gmail.com>
Ämne: Re: [Faith-talk] autism, healing and whatever else...

We can do a lot to help the healing process but I think God rewards us perhaps some small way like a good day for doing so.  God designed the universe and our bodies just the way he wanted them to be. He designed the systems that can heal or hurt. If we take care of the beautiful gift God gave us there is a better chance things will get better. Sometimes it means reaching out and asking questions like you are Emanuel. Sometimes it means taking medicine you don't want to but doing it because you know the Lord created it and gave the doctor the skills to decide this is the right thing. For me and I am bad at this – is doing exercises the physical therapist gave me for my scoliosis.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170