[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 03:07:34 UTC 2016

Emanuel,
Your messages often make little sense. Please do us all a favor and actually
spell words correctly and use punctuation. Words jumbled together with no
punctuation is impossible to understand with a screen reader. A sighted
reader might get it by putting in periods or commas as they read since
brains make sense of words, but when you hear something, you hear it all
together. Your messages often sound like runons with no sense.
Your last phrase ends with no complete thought. It says the following
"new
Christians  say  that they  can  healning self"
Note the misspelled word and fragment.
Please write clearly!

Ashley