[Faith-talk] Reply to message

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 18:03:41 UTC 2016

emmanueol,

are you aware you send blank messages and messages with repeated content
that are one liners?
Can you please be careful and send only messages with  text? I saw over five
blank messages as I am going through this month's email from the list. If I
found five so far, there is bound to be more. It clutters inboxes.

Also, please combine your thoughts as not to send one liners!
Ashley