[Faith-talk] {Spam?} The Purpose of This List

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 04:29:11 UTC 2016

Now  i am  unsubscribe !!!!

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Linda Mentink
via Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 4 september 2016 06:11
Till: Faith-talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Kopia: Linda Mentink <mentink at frontiernet.net>
Ämne: [Faith-talk] {Spam?} The Purpose of This List

Emanuel, please stop this bickering.  This list is for blind
people to post questions about blindness and involvement in their
faith community.  If this kind of discussion continues, I'm all
for David removing this list, or removing troublemakers.  You
don't have to read and respond to every message.  I laid it out
as clearly as I can.  If you don't like it, and you can't abide
by the guidelines, please unsubscribe.  The delete key is very
easy to use, by the way!

Part of the problem with this list is that we have listers who
don't want to have a dialog, who only want us to know their take,
and who aren't willing to be helpful to those with questions
related to faith and blindness.  They see it as a forum to post
whatever they want to.  Like I said in my previous post, I don't
like it, but I can't stop it.  I delete things I don't care to
read.  And one-liners and repeats are not appreciated, either,
Emanuel.  I've told you that before.

David, it's your call.

Regards,

Linda