[Faith-talk] The Purpose of This List

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:58:44 UTC 2016

Agreed, if Islam is banned,  so should Christian topics.
Sense the list is Faith Talk, every faith is up for discussion.  Just because we have lots of close minded folks, does not mean that the topics they don't care for should not be discussed.
That being said Mustapha and Adam are both way outside in left fields out in the dandy lions.
Justin
Islam has a holy book that in their eyes, is just as