[Faith-talk] The Purpose of This List

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:02:48 UTC 2016

I have seen a Braille Quran pardon my bad spelling, in Braille and I believe it was in English. I also know that the Mormons andthe Jehovah's Witnesses have material in braille, or at least they used to. My grandmother was a Jehovah's Witness and got me some braille stuff.

How sad for this Muslim woman. Whether I agree with Islam or not, a person ought to be a to get accessible material in English if that's their primary language, and either bhl or audible.     Blessings,    Debby