[Faith-talk] Appreciation Please!

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:57:58 UTC 2016

i feel the same way the thing is this  we should be alloud to discuss jesus
while all faiths are here and things i personally feel if we are going to
be that nit picky  on what we do here we need to re evaluate what we really
want from this group.  it is either that or we become  more closed minded
and create  our own group and get away from this one so we can discuss
biblical topics. some people don't have the fellowship they want to have
with other believers and  stuff like that.  and church can be a very hard
place to fit in to.