[Faith-talk] Appreciation Please!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:27:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
We should be able to discuss Jesus, or any other topic that brings us
together as blind people and our faith. Let us all get along, which is what
Jesus would want us to do. Let us discuss topics without being afraid of
offending someone. We can really help each other, and please let me know
what I can do to work with you guys to make this list a wonderful place for
us blind people of faith to come together and discuss problems or concerns.
I have been treated in ways in church that you cannot imagine, and I think
that is a great topic for us to talk about. I will tell you my church
experience if you want. Just let me know and please email me privately if
you want to talk about what and how I can work with all of you.
Email:
jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
David Moore