[Faith-talk] Appreciation Please!

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 02:08:22 UTC 2016

This is good, but we must not make others who are not Christian feel uncomforta#. If someone Jewish or Muslim or Hindu or whatever, has issues regarding their blindness and their faith, or their faith has helped them overcome some difficulty, those things I'm sure could be shared. And that reminds me, Sarah, are you totally out of the transcribing business? I may have to try and find someone to transcribe the Rule of Saint Benedict for me. How I wish I hadn't lost my original copy! Sigh.    Blessings,    Debby