[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: Appreciation Please!

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:00:06 UTC 2016

hi i will weigh in on this now what we have to weigh in to this now is
this  make sure you consider what you are gifted at or you can do spiritual
gifts tests but any i come across are not excessible online that has been
the problem.  That said I feel whe shouldn't totally depend on spiritual
gift tests. now one thing I have run into  before has been that i had
issues at one church  i used to go to and things. The thing is this  i was
told i couldn't do anything with the sound board for example now would that
be because it actually was visual or was  the pastor not willing  to give
it a try even if the man who wanted to teach me and things.  he wanted to
the sound man at the time did but pastor put stop to that.  I currently
don't go to that particular church and things. Another problem area I have
run into is this when somebody is having to learn songs for worship I find
i need another guitar player or some other instrument to play with as i
can't play it alone and things. the trouble is even if i did play alone i
would need some kind of back up music to play the song maybe and that is
something I don't have when practicing  and things. but anyway  i never do
practice except for worship practice with the worship team when i have
practiced. I really don't know how blind people really deal with these
things and stuff like that.