[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, September 5, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Sep 5 09:49:42 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all from a decidedly cool morning here in
Baltimore.  Around 9 AM eastern time today, I'm going to take my usual
customary walk around my block.  I'm doing that for the simple reason
that I hope some of my neighbors will do the same in like manner, and
even if they don't I can stop and hopefully have a pleasant
conversation with those outside like I will be.  At any rate, I hope
you are all doing well on this Labor Day, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

I don't want to die years before I'm buried.  Live for Christ until you die.

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his
opportunity when it comes.  Benjamin Disraeli

And there you have today's quotes.  For those of you looking for
interesting news tidbits, sorry about that, but I found nothing to report.

Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be posted or until
later today when the next column in the series Baffling Bible Questions
Answered will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.