[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Division?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:17:51 UTC 2016

Contact augsburg fortress in Minneapolis and get them to put their magazines & materials on BARD. Nothing is accessible. I don't appreciate them putting a few things on CD or cassette and saying "we are being served". Aside from a braille hymnal and a large print one they don't offer anything else. They are more expensive than anyone could afford and churches rarely want to buy one. They actually think to blind people can share!! I spoken to people there often and got nowhere. They are clueless! If I lost the rest of my vision I wouldn't be able to teach Sunday school anymore because the materials are not accessible at all. The students do not have anything accessible either. Not all of us have the technology able to make print accessible either. I know Kurz wheel can put things into daily format, but not everyone has that accessibility and not every church is willing to share. They say copyright laws. I had a fight about that at my old church. It was horrible trying to find a book for Bible study in format I could read. 90% of the time it didn't even come on CD.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170