[Faith-talk] purpose of list, and screen reader question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 5 20:14:28 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra,

It has nothing to do with screen readers.  Email messages are
always write protected, so there is no way to delete part of a
post.  Most of the time when we reply, our message is at the top
of the one we reply on, so it is not necessary to read anything
beyond our signature.

Sometimes we get messages that just say "Sent from my iPhone,
such as the one Tom Anderson just sent today.  I don't know why,
but there's no message there at the top from the sender.

As to that text thing you mentioned, I'm reading and writing
email on a BrailleNote Apex, and did not understand what it is
you were trying to say.  It looked something like texeese, and I
don't know what that is.

I always enjoy your posts, though.

Blessings,

Linda