[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Re: autism, healing and whatever else...

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 05:58:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
This is funny! I have been in a couple of churches, where I was pulled to
the front of the church after service, and hands were laid on my face, one
of the guys must have licked his fingers, because they were all wet, and
they prayed for me to receive my sight. They told me to open my eyes slowly,
because the light might blind me. When I opened my eyes, they asked in
excitement what I saw. I said that my sight was the same. They then asked me
if I had received the gift of speaking in tongues. I said no, and they told
me that was the problem. They said I could not receive my sight until I
spoke in tongues. They began to pray over me again, and they kept yelling to
let the tongues flow. Everybody was yelling behind me, and the people
praying over me asked me if I had sinned and not asked for forgiveness. They
finally insisted that my faith was week and that was why I could not receive
my sight or speak in tongues. They just told me to work on my faith. This
happened in two separate churches, both of them very charismatic. I know
now, about what the Bible really says about healing. I am so glad that I am
older and wiser LOL! I am in a great church, now, after being in so many
that I have lost count LOL! Don't give up, just like finding a mate LOL! The
Lord will put you where you belong. just be patient.
Take care, everyone!
David Moore