[Faith-talk] 9/6/16 Quotes and Instructions On How To Access CJOY Internet Radio

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Sep 6 09:40:24 UTC 2016

Hello to all of you out there.  This daily quote message is being sent
out early in order to give you good folks time to contact your friends
who, for whatever reason, don't have a computer but whom you feel would
benefit from listening to my God-led radio program.  However we begin
with today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

My motto was always to keep swinging.  Whether I was in a slump or
feeling badly off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
Hank Aaron

I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I
need to be.  Douglas Adams

And there you have today's quotes, but stay tuned to the announcement.

The program called "This and That," basically readings of an uplifting,
encouraging and inspiring nature, will be broadcast over Cjoy Internet
Radio from 4-5 PM eastern time today.  If you only want to listen, go to
http://www.cjoyinternetradio.com
and tab around to where you hear or read the word "listen" (without the quote.

If you are a member of the Interactive Christian Community (ICC),
hopefully the signal will be streamed in the room provided for this purpose.

If you would like to participate in the discussion following the
readings, or if you know of someone without a computer who would want
to do the same, just access the following number and code on your phone:
218-548-1428,
and then enter the code for Jesus which is 53787 and, if all goes well,
you and/or your friends should be there.

I hope I've made myself clear on the above.  At any rate may God bless,
encourage and inspire you by what was written by so many people.

And that will do it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes and possibly news tidbits will be posted, I am your obedient
servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your
sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and
peace, Oil of Gladness.