[Faith-talk] {Spam?} some questions and ideas for the division

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Tue Sep 6 13:18:43 UTC 2016

Does the division have a web page? If not, is that something of interest? I remember seeing affiliate information online, but it was a while ago and I don’t remember how much there was and don’t have time to dig this morning. If there is no web page, then is this a positive suggestion that I might make for future direction?

Sarah Blake LaRose, M.Div., accessible instruction in biblical languages
Personal mail: sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Info for seminaries and faith communities: http://www.night-light.org